Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The paperwork is in, now it's hurry up and wait

 Well, I turned in all my paper work for the full-time positions at Windsor today, resume, application, certificates, etc.. I also had the letter of recommendation that Chief Curry wrote up for me. Mike stopped up to the station after dropping Cody off to school this morning, and he gave it to him to bring home to me. Very nice letter! Short but sweet. I'm very happy that I was able to have that to turn in with my other paper work. I know it must be confusing hearing me talk about two different Fire departments, and two different Chief's, especially still working for the both of them. It's confusing to me also! Chief Curry is my Chief at Lansing Twp. Fire, and Chief Miller is my Chief at Windsor Fire. I love my work so much, I can't even begin to tell you! I really hope I get one of those full-time jobs.
 Mike & I are still trying to figure out how we will work things out as far as Cody. We have a couple good ideas, but I don't have the job yet, so I'm not going to really rack my brain until I know for sure. Living one day at a time, ya know?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Do you know when you'll know more? Do you know if anyone else is going up for the position(s)?

Anxious to hear more! Love ya!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!