Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Picture Sunday's

 Well, Cody's fever finally broke! Thank God! I was starting to worry that I was going to have to take him to the Doctor again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll just be taking him to school. I've still got my fingers crossed that he don't spike another one before tomorrow.
 Now I can get back to posting some more happier things instead of letting you all know how sick everyone is! I forgot I even had this pic of Cody. I thought it was cute, but don't we all think our babies pictures are cute? I have so many of them it's hard to choose!
 Mom came over today so that Mike & I could get out for a while and finish up our x-mas shopping. She also made some awesome potato soup in the crock-pot, and when we got back we all had dinner together. Dad had to work until 7 tonight or so. It's always nice to have dinner with Mom, that way she don't have to eat alone!
 Anyway, hope you all like the pic. Take care & smile!!  ;0)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe! so cute!!

Everyone is always amazed at how blond Jacob is...and then I let them know that his 8 year old cousin is STILL that blond! No denying a connection!!

SOOOO glad he is feeling better too! Hope he made it through the day at school!

Lisa T said...

Glad that everyone is starting to feel better! Hope that is still the case. What a wonderful pic of Cody - those blue eyes are beautiful!

debi9kids said...

Just adorable!!!
Thanks for playing along!!!!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!