Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok, I'm ready for warm weather!!

 I am so over this cold weather. Below 0, just isn't doing it for me any more this year! I don't know about all of you, but as far as I'm concerned, we don't need the snow any more until the holidays roll around again. This last weekend I got out Mike's car-harts and then went out to play with Cody outside for a while. It was fun! We tried to make a snow fort, or igloo as he wanted to make, but I had to make him come back inside. He wanted to stay out and play, but it was just too cold to stay out for too long. It was kind of like when I was little and my Mom used to call me to come back in off Lake Michigan, my lips would be blue and shivering, teeth chattering.... "buttttttt Mommmm, I'mmmmm nottttttt coldddd!".
 Cody's instructor at Karate wanted to meet with Mike & I to talk. We met with him tonight while Cody was in class. He said that Cody has been doing very well, and wants him to continue so that he can go on to get his black belt. He said it would take about 3 yrs. This is all fine and dandy, but now it's just the coming up with the $$$. And who doesn't need that!! Anyway, I think it's great that he's doing that well, and there isn't anything I would want more than to let him continue in this. Hopefully well be able to let him go forward for his black belt.
 Well, not a lot else to blog about right now. So everyone take care & smile ;0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome about Cody and the karate prospects - very cool that his instructor sees promise in him!!

I feel bad...we haven't taken the kids out to play in the snow at all this year - either we're too busy or its too cold. Maybe now once we get settled in with Adam we can find some time to let them have some fun outside!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!