Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Long Six Months

  It's been a long six months. I know I've probably lost all my followers. My last post was only a few days before my brother in-law passed back in February. Needless to say life has had it's ups and downs.
 
We've had to deal w/some problems for Cody at school. He's had a couple more belt testings, is now a red belt, will get his red/black in a couple weeks, and become a black belt in December. We took Cody and went to visit our sister in-law in TN, when he got out of school for the summer. We still had our yearly summer get together w/ friends & family last month. And now it's August, I can't believe how fast the time goes by!  I can't believe our little boy is going into 5th grade this year!

  Will post some pictures of some of our adventures this summer a little later today.


 

3 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome back.
Slow and steady wins the race.
Go easy on yourself.
Peace.

Becca said...

I am new to you site and it looks like you have certainly had a tough time in the past 6 months. I too had taken a large break on my site, www.askbecca.com. Life is certainly what happens in the middle of our blogging. I hope that you are able to get back to it soon! Hang in there and keep those sunny days in your mind.

Becca

racinefontenele said...

Nova mensagem - http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/11/as-vezes-nos-perguntamos-o-que-eu-fiz.html

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!