Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Thursday, July 10, 2008

An afternoon at the Historical Museum

Well, after sleeping in a little today we ventured out with Cody this afternoon and went downtown to the Historical Museum. They have some pretty cool exhibits. Although Cody wouldn't stay in one spot long enough to read any of the descriptions, I think he had a good time. Mike & I did anyway, especially since it was free! I'm surprised Cody did as well as he did, I think he even learned some things he didn't know,and best of all he didn't bug us about buying anything from the gift shop! ;0) They did have some cool things in there. All in all it was a nice afternoon. Next week we are going to pack a lunch and head out to Potters Park with Barb, Paul & the Twinkies. I can't wait for that!. We are also going to take Cody to visit the Capital for the first time. I think the last time I went there I was about 7 or 8. I'm sure some things have changed since then! Take care & smile

2 comments:

Nicci said...

Glad you had fun! I'm not sure I recall ever going there, but it'll be fun to take Luke in a few years. You got some great pictures. Enjoy Potter Park next week!

Unknown said...

Cool! Love the pic of Cody next to the HUGE wheels! I think I went there once with girl scouts right after it opened maybe..hehe...
Looking forward to seeing Cody tomorrow - will be good for him to hang out here for a couple days! Looking forward to the zoo, too (Paul won't be there tho...gotta work!)

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!