Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday's

Happy (belated) Valentines Day!!!! Baby picture Sunday's. I love looking at pictures of Cody when he was little! I wish time didn't fly by so fast. I wish I could slow time down sometime!! I look at his school pictures and wish I could go back in time. I really love going back and looking at old pic's of him! If only I could keep him little again. I dearly love to watch him grow. Some people say they cant wait to have them grow up & move out. But to me, I want to spend every moment with him and savor every waking moment with him. It wont be much longer that he wont want to spend time with me. So I'm going to savor every moment with him I can!!
I've said it before, but time really does fly, especially when it comes to raising little one's. But it's all worth the time & effort!!
Take care! ;0)
Our Valentine's day was really low key, but nice. Mike had to work, so Cody & I spent the day together and it was nice. Hope everyone else had a great day!!

5 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a fun photo! I am glad you had a good Valentine's day!

Unknown said...

love the chocolate all over the face! haha!! Cute pic of you two!
Our valentine's wasn't exciting either, but nice.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh my--Look at your Way back Wed. pic and look at your Baby picture Sunday--Cody looks so much like you there. He is such a combo of you and Michael. Love you--

Cheryl Lage said...

What a darling moment captured!
(Batter ROCKS!)

(And thank you for the kind work wishes! It went GREAT...was even out in time to pick up the kids. :) )

debi9kids said...

That is a fantastic photo with all the chocolate on his mouth! How cute!

Thanks for playing along on BPS!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!