Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Procrastination

 I know I've been ignoring my blog for the past week. I've been trying to clean the house, I mean really clean, dust, mop, disinfect, etc. BUT, I get to looking at it then get discouraged or start procrastinating. I have cleaned at least one room everyday, the laundry, and my 55gal fish tank. So I guess I haven't done that bad. I keep telling myself I'm going to set up schedule so I can keep the house clean (just like I've done for the last 5yrs) I should have luck this time right?? NOT!! It doesn't mean I wont try. Does anyone else have this problem? I hope I'm not the only one!!
  Anyway, I figured I'd post a picture of my fish tank, since I've never posted about my fish before.

The big rocks there are from Lake Superior. I picked them up along the beach a couple years ago.
I know most people think this fish is ugly, but I've got to tell you about it. Here about 3 years ago, back when I had 2 or 3 of these. I was cleaning my fish tank and when I do I have to actually take apart the filter and clean it also. Well when I did I saw this weird thing in there it looked almost like a fish?  Then all of a sudden it moved! Come to find out the other fish mated and the only little egg that survived got caught in the filter, and still grew once it was in there. It was very small, and if I would have put it in the tank it wouldn't have survived.  So I fixed up a small bowl with a plant, put it on top of the tank light to keep it warm, kept it fed and here he is today. I know probably not that interesting, but I thought it was cool!
Well hope everyone has a good day. Take Care! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know that about your fish! how neat!

As for the cleaning - you are certainly NOT alone! I vacuum at least 1-2 times a week and pick up the house in general somewhat regularily too..bathrooms are done on a regular basis too...but dusting - once a month (my least favorite chore!) and honestly NEVER think to do those bigger things like baseboards and such.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. I'll bet the fish thinks you are his mom :) And I think that's a very good looking fish.

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!