Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ear Doctor Appointment

Cody's ear appointment went good today. He wanted to get on his blog and tell everyone about it, but forgot his password & it's under Mike's e-mail and he's busy at work right now. Sooooo... I told Cody he could go ahead and type out something on my blog. So here it is.

I`m going to have surgery for my tonsils. They are going to take out my tonsils because they are swelling up too much.


(continued on my blog! Hope you love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Once I get my password I`ll put it on my blog.  Love Cody


...okay, he just wanted to type a few words. His adnoids are coming out too, oct.15th. I'll blog somemore a little later. As always, take care & smile  ;0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh boy! Gosh, poor kid...one thing after another lately! Hope it goes ok! We're looking forward to seeing him this weekend. Keep us posted!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!