Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Monday, October 27, 2008

Some info about my Dad

 I found out from my Sister earlier today that my Dad is in the Hospital. He had a heart cath today, and then they decided he needed to have a medicated stent put in one of his arteries that was pretty much blocked. I knew he was having some testing done, but I did not know as to what extent. I'm glad my Sister called me today, I wish it would have been a little sooner. I would have liked to been there while he was having all this done! I guess his blood pressure got so high they had to put him on a Nitro drip, cause I guess he was having some chest pain along w/ it. He has to have work done on his carotid arteries, one is 80% blocked also, but they have to wait now because of having to have this other stuff done. I just thought I would let you all know. I will keep everyone updated on how he's doing. Keep us in your prayers. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear this (and sorry too, that you didn't know sooner). I hope the procedures help and he's home soon and healing.

Lisa T said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. It has to be tough, but you are and extremely strong person. Thanks for the email, I will respond soon!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!