Always Have A Dream



Always have a dream
Forget about the days when its been cloudy,
but don't forget your hours in the sun.
Forget about the times you've been defeated,
but don't forget the victories you've won.
Forget about mistakes that you can't change now,
but don't forget the lessons that you've learnt.
Forget about misfortunes you encounter,
but don't forget the times you luck has turned.
Forget about the days when you've been lonely,
but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.
Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,
but don't forget to always have a dream.

- Amanda Bradley












Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No excuses

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I have no excuses! ;0) I was going to put a pic of Cody along with the last post I did, but our camera decided to take a dump! We have another one, we just need to find it. I'm sure all of you got Mike's e-mail about the project his crew & himself did for work. For those of you who didn't see or hear about it, I posted a picture of it on the side bar. They wanted to do something do boost morale at the station. I think they did an awesome job with it. It's about 5' x 3'. Well, Cody goes in for his surgery tomorrow morning. Hope all goes well. He had to have blood work done before hand and we took him last Friday. At first he didn't want to go do it, but once we got there he did fine, but then couldn't use his arm the rest of the day!! ;0) He really did well with it. We will have to stock up on Popsicles & ice cream for tomorrow when he gets home. I'll let you all know how his surgery goes. Nicci, I'm sorry I didn't get back right away after you tagged me on your blog, here's my answers. My Dirty Little Secrets 1. The stuff in the refrigerator that has been there so long that you forget what it was to begin with. 2.The dust on top of the things that you can't see like the book shelf, the hutch, etc... 3. The stuff I shove under my side of the bed, and on the bottom of the closet. 4. And I can't forget about the dust bunnies either!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope Cody's surgery goes ok tomorrow. I'll be thinking of him!! Keep us posted. Love y'all!

My Favorite Actors/Actresses

  • James Dean
  • Cary Grant
  • Myrna Loy
  • James Garner
  • Simon Baker
  • Orlando Bloom
  • Julia Roberts

My Favorite Movies

  • Mama Mia
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Pretty Woman
  • All Thin Man movies
  • All Cary Grant movies
  • All James Dean movies

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Best friends forever!!

Best friends forever!!

Cody & his guitar

Cody & his guitar

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Banner 2 Banner 1 go!